Sunday, January 11, 2009

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer #25 FINAL


Once and for all I finished the book! I am so happy, but also very mad about the ending. Although everything turns out good, that still leave you hanging on a few things. Like Jacob and Renesmee's relationship, and Edward and Bella's future. They say that all is well and everyone is safe and happy, but what if the Volturi ever come back? I wish Stephanie Meyer would make another book, I feel like there are so many more things so add on, and five books is better than four. The book ends with the Volturi deciding to leave, but they don't know if they will ever return. All of their faithful friends leave, and the Cullens are left in peace. But I wonder...what happens now? Even though it seems like a good time to end the book, I don't feel like it should be over, considering there are so many more things they said in the book that could add more onto the story. Oh well. Overall I thought all four of the books were absolutely amazing, and now I want to go buy her new book, The Host!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Wow sounds like a confusing ending!

Ms. Roehl said...

Did you read The Host? My son's girlfriend started it and didn't like it. Let me know what you think. Did you read Twilight from Edward's perspective online?