Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul # 26


Now that I have read all of the books in the Twilight Saga, I have decided to make a blog on a Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Love & Friendship. I just read a poem in the book and it goes (this is just a part of it), " You're my silly, mature, caring, thoughtful, bright and honest guy. The one who holds me tightly, when I need to cry. You are all I've ever wanted, you are all I need. You are all I've dreamed of, you are all of this to me." (Melissa Collette 23). Before the poem, this woman talks about how she met the perfect guy, and how he means everything to her till this day. This quote/poem really reminds me of love, and the theme of true love and being infatuated. This also relates to what we are learning right now about the play a Midsummer Night's Dream, and it reminded me of how true love can never break any two people apart and they will do anything to be together.

1 comment:

Ms. Roehl said...

I love the MLA citation. You rock!