Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reading Blog #6

"Life is hard already. Why make it harder?" (Shepard 201). This quote in simple, yet it has a lot of meaning behind it. For all, life is worth living and learning everyday. I learn new things everyday and I love finding out more and more about the meaning of life. Yet, life has its ups and downs as well. As the quote says, "life is hard", I believe it is very true, at least 50% of the time. I love living life, but sometimes I hate it. Like when I don't get my way or I have to do something I don't want to do. For example, I never wanted to play piano from the start, but my mom forced me to play, but now I am happy that I played because I can now play piano forever. Even though things in life can be hard, it will pay off in the end, you just have to endure the difficulties first.

No comments: