Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reading Blog #1, 4th Q.

My book is called Perfect by Sara Shepard, and it is the third book in the series called Pretty Little Liars about four girls and their lives growing up as teenagers in a very prosperous community.

I am at the part in my book where the four girls' lives are going downhill, as their secrets are being revealed. One girl, Hannah, for example is losing her only friend, Mona, because she has become "less popular" by being dumped by her boyfriend and people finding out about her eating disorder. Another girl, Aria, has moved from her home in Greenland back to Pennsylvania and its very difficult for her to get settled. I am not much like these girls, because my life isn't going "downhill" and I have always lived in Edina, yet I am similar to the other two main characters in the book. Another girl in the book, Spencer, is very hard-working and loves to be social. I think I am most like her because I strive to do the best in school, yet I still go out and have fun with my friends as well. Emily is a hard-core athlete who is always busy. I am similar to her because I love sports, and I am always participating in activities after school, whether it be for school or sports. These four girls each have secrets, though, that they will never reveal. Except there is one person that knows their secrets and she calls herself "A", and if A releases their secrets, their lives will end as they know it. This "A" character has yet to be disclosed, but I am exciting to keep reading and find out who it is!

No comments: